me, myself, and I :)

me, myself, and I :)
This is the life of the incredible Ironman (:

Thursday, September 15, 2011

I will fly

When I was a little girl, I wondered what it would be like to fly. To spread my wings and sore over the mountains and the ocean. To be a seagull or a hawk, an eagle or a piegon. It may seem crazy to most but the thought of it still makes me wonder.. what would it be like to fly? I mean, I have been on planes and I've been above the clouds.. but I cannot feel the wind in my hair or the rush of the clouds on my face in plane! I want to be the highest kite.. floating in the air on a windy day. I want to be the fastest hummingbird.. buzzing by with my quick little wings. I know that deep down inside of my heart, the desire to fly is burning. I can feel it sometimes.. and I know that one day.. I will fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment